Saturday, June 22, 2013

REVIEW - The Game Has Changed

Vidder Name: Galadriel
Video Name: The game has changed
Link to the page that contains the video: http://galadrielshome.yolasite.com/the-game-has-changed.php
Brief description: The 4400 vid. The game has changed.

Review: This video is so creepy cool! I had chills the whole time. I love that you chose to go with an instrumental song. It was a perfect fit for the feel of the show and video and it kept the focus of the story. the editing is outstanding! So fast-paced, but never choppy or sloppy. My favorite part was the scene of the young man waking up the kid in a coma at the end. The visual effect plus the sound effect there. Oh man.... such a great video! Awesome work and thank you so much for sharing it with me!

Cec

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I didn't notice your review until now :) Thank you for your review, I'm glad you love my vid. The song and the show born to be with each other at least in my head :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: