Saturday, December 14, 2013

REVIEW: Katherine Pierce • Maneater

Vidder Name: bvcyrus
Video Name: Katherine Pierce • Maneater
Link to the page that contains the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBe7qg9hCDk
Brief description: Another Katherine Pierce video, because she's just the most amazing Maneater ever!

Review: Okay. Love. Love. Love this. The colorful transitions with against the desaturated colors of the scenes looks so cool. The editing is fast and furious and the effects are impressive but not distracting. I absolutely love this! So cool! I wished it had been longer, but it's always a good thing to leave your audience wanting more!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so so much!! It means the world to me that you liked it!! Your reviews are very constructive and I can see where I made it right so then I can repeat it in the future, so thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: