Monday, March 31, 2014

REVIEW: Never Stop

Vidder Name: KRL2008
Video Name: Never Stop
Link to the page that contains the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjOE0BnaNqs
Brief description: A little multicouples vid to celebrate Valentine's Day

Review: This is super precious. I really liked the way you incorporated the lyrics. Sometimes printed lyrics can look a little cheesy, but these were really beautiful and definitely added to the vid. I didn't recognize all the couples, but I still felt deeply for all these fictional people. You really nailed it. this was just previous and beautiful. So sweet. I just love it. Way to go! Definitely my favorite couple video in a long time and one of the best multifandom vids I've seen. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: