Saturday, October 11, 2014

REVIEW: Seven Nation Army

Vidder Name: BlurryAngel07
Video Name: Seven Nation Army
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCfjRXcrLg
Brief Description: Just an over-view of the whole show.

Review from Cec: I never. Ever. Ever. Get tired of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. or of Seven Nation Army. So this giant amazing montage of that song and show is just exactly what I needed in my life today. And not only do you have amazing taste, friend, but you also have mad skills! The editing is quick, clean, and well-matched to the rhythm. I love the way the special effects you use at a perfect visual match for those scratchy sound effects. Fantastic! I can tell a ton of work went into this video, and it definitely paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: