Monday, August 26, 2013

REVIEW: Burn It Down

Vidder Name: Morgan
Video Name: Burn It Down
Link to the page that contains the video: http://www.btvsfans.com/videos/lol/vidlol.html
Brief description: It's graduation day! Time for Buffy and the Scoobies to burn those bridges--and more!

Cec: I can tell you spent a lot of time thinking this video through! Every single line is matched perfectly with the scene you edited with it. I love that you used scenes from all throughout the series. So cool! This was such a fun video! I loved reliving the old Buffy days, and I love that you created such a fast moving video! Perfect ending scene. Great work!

Cec

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful review. You may not remember me from "way back when" but I'm one of those thick-skinned vidders who can take criticism too, if you see something you HATE. lol But thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoyed revisiting Buffy and the gang as much as I enjoyed bringing them back for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: