Monday, August 26, 2013

REVIEW: Down in the Treme McDanno Style

Vidder Name: Galadriel
Video Name: Down in the Treme McDanno Style
Link to the page that contains the video: http://galadrielshome.yolasite.com/h50-treme.php
Brief description: A little bit McDanno, a lot of action and some fun :)

Review: I was sold on this before I even hit the 15 second mark! . I love the unusual (but awesome!!) song choice, the light tone, and pulsing rhythm shared by the song and the editing. This video is just a blast to watch, and I can tell that you must have had a blast making it! Fabulous job!

Cec

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad you loved my vid :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include the following information when submitting a video:
Vidder Name:
Video Name:
Link to the page that contains the video:
Brief description: